September has rolled around so fast, don’t you think? I always get excited when the seasons start to change because I love to use it as an opportunity to change up my look – hair and makeup included, and today has been no exception. So I’m just quickly checking in to show you what I’m wearing today and what products I used to achieve this look.
The products I used:
- Sleek Matte Me Lip Cream in “Shabby Chic”
- Benefits “Gimme Brow”
- Bare Minerals The Possibilities eyeshadow palette, shade “Future” (Rose gold) and “Promise” (Matte white)
- Maybelline “Matte Ink” black eyeliner
- Sleek “The Original” Palette, both Pink shades and warm brown
- Debenhams gold glitter eyeshadow dust.
I love everything Rose gold and warm brown for the autumn months, what do you like to wear?